Features for your Inventory Count
Bean Counting has been designed to optimize the accuracy and efficiency of in-house inventory counts.
- Scan thousands of items per portable scanning device before needing
to unload the data.
- On-screen running totals enable effective quantity cross-counts by a scanning
teammate to check that each item has been scanned.
- Browse all scanned information to quickly track down discrepancies.
- Quickly view the last 5 barcodes scanned to check for errors.
- Install a SKU lookup list on the portable terminal to verify
that each barcode is recognized by your POS.
- Optional quantity prompts after each barcode scan.
This allows efficient counting in both warehouse and in-store environments.
- Software compatibility. We use simple, standard text files for transfers
to and from the portable terminals. Thus, Bean Counting will work
with most point of sales systems.
- Print customized Area slips to logically organize your store for a proper
and accurate count.
- You can use multiple portable data terminals to scan multiple stores before
offloading the data.
- Optional variance reports. If your POS is unable to import physical inventory
counts directly, our computer desktop application can generate a variance
report for you.
For a clearer idea of how the Bean Counting system works, we
encourage you to browse the installation and training manual that we offer
on our download page.
Or, view the screen shots of both the PC side software and the
portable data teminal software on our screenshots
With Bean Counting, physical inventory counts almost become